EastEnders have released new pictures offering a first
look at the moment that Peggy Mitchell comes face-to-face with the Queen
Vic's newest landlord Mick Carter.
Peggy is returning to Walford for one episode which will air as part of the BBC soap's 30th anniversary celebrations next week.



He added: "I've known Barbara for a little while but not well. But she was lovely. She wound me up and said, 'Oi you, I want a word with you!' I was like, 'Oh no, here we go', and then she wound me up and gave me a big cuddle. It was lovely to be around her. Barbara is a real force and a real presence and a massive EastEnders fan. She gave me the thumbs up which is a massive thing!"
EastEnders airs these scenes on Tuesday, February 17 at 7.30pm on BBC One.
Peggy is returning to Walford for one episode which will air as part of the BBC soap's 30th anniversary celebrations next week.
© BBC
© BBC
© BBC
He added: "I've known Barbara for a little while but not well. But she was lovely. She wound me up and said, 'Oi you, I want a word with you!' I was like, 'Oh no, here we go', and then she wound me up and gave me a big cuddle. It was lovely to be around her. Barbara is a real force and a real presence and a massive EastEnders fan. She gave me the thumbs up which is a massive thing!"
EastEnders airs these scenes on Tuesday, February 17 at 7.30pm on BBC One.
Nice to see her back Bring back grant.she sort Sharon out
ReplyDeleteHe is coming bk
ReplyDelete