The scenes between Ronnie and Roxy are really hard to film explains Samantha who plays Ronnie. The sisters are currently trying to put the obvious behind them after Ronnie discovered her sister Roxy had been sleeping with her husband Charlie while she was in a coma.
In an interview with the Express, she said: "This is the first time Rita (Simons) and I have had to deal with something that's pulling their love to pieces.
"It's really tough – we keep getting emotional on set. It's horrible. We both make each other cry."
She added: "When I start doing scenes with her and she looks at me, she starts crying and vice versa. It's like seeing someone you love all upset – you can't take it. It's because we're so close."
© BBC
Ronnie and Roxy Mitchell
The 42-year-old actress said that she would not be so forgiving if she was in Ronnie's position in real life.
"I try to be the best I can be, but your own sister betraying you when you're in a coma is pushing it a bit."
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.

Comments
Post a Comment