Shane has insisted that his days in Walford are numbered, for good! Shane who plays cocky geezer Alfie Moon said “I’m out of it now ... you’ll see.” Alfie and Kat are leaving Walford in the next twelve months for their own 6 part spin-off series.
The pair move to Ireland with their children to leave their troubled past behind them, including Kat's affairs and the house fire that nearly claimed her life.
But Shane, 51, said this time there will be no return to EastEnders.
Shane has work lined up which includes BBC drama Moving On, where he is the love interest of Julie Hesmondhalgh, 45, who played Hayley Cropper in rival soap Coronation Street.
He said: “Julie and I were talking about the differences and there isn’t any. We all have the same angst, the same commitment, the same passion for our shows.”
Shane arrived in Albert Square in 2002, and became one of it’s best-loved characters. He left in 2005 but was back five years later.
What do you make of Shane's latest revelation?


Please dont leave Shane, I believe that you and Julie are the best actor and actress in Eastenders.
ReplyDelete