Luisa Bradshaw-White and Annette Yeo who have been together for 15 years have tied the knot! Luisa took to twitter and shared a picture of a sign that said "Happily ever after starts here" and admitted she could not wait to spend the rest of her life with her wife Annette.
The Tina Carter actress also posted a tweet that read: "OMG we did it!!! We r officially WIFE & WIFE!!! @YeoAnnette I'm so excited 2 b spending the rest of my life w u"
The couple have two daughters together who were expected to be bridesmaids. Speaking last month, Luisa revealed the pair would get married because they "legally" could.
She said: "We know we’re going to grow old together – I don’t want anyone else."
"We’re getting married because we legally can now."
Luisa recently said: "We saw a picture and I burst into tears.
"I knew the girls were my children. I’d bought them clothes before we had even been approved to have them."
OMG we did it!!! We r officially WIFE & WIFE!!! @YeoAnnette I'm so excited 2 b spending the rest of my life w u pic.twitter.com/66xEqPORb8
— Luisa Bradshaw-White (@BLuisaW) July 21, 2015

Comments
Post a Comment