Gillian wants to stay in EastEnders


We were all left stunned back in February when Kathy appeared live on television sets up and down the country. Since Gillian returned, she has decided that she would love to stay full time.

Rumors have been rife ever since we asked, would it be possible to bring Kathy back after she appeared in Celebrity Big Brother back in 2013.

Speaking to Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on This Morning, Taylforth said emotions hit her when she was contacted about her return.

"I thought it was presenting Adam with a cake for 30 years or doing a funny sketch for them… but I couldn't believe it," she explained.
"They went through what the storyline was and afterwards I went outside and just burst into tears! It was quite a shock, I really didn't think it would happen."
She added that she hopes the return will be a long-term one, saying: "I'm hoping I won't be killed off for good!"
Continuing, she joked: "I'm not walking along any canal banks, I'm not doing anything like that at all! I'm just going to be very careful."

Well we certainly love Kathy and want her to stay around a long time yet!


Comments