It was only a week or two ago that we revealed to you guys a little whisper we heard through the grapevine, Ross Kemp will return to help his brother in the new year when Phil hits the bottle. These pictures show that Phil has hit rock bottom and we still don't know what Gavin done to him.
These pictures were taken on location so they might not be aired until the new year. Phil really is in a bad way as he swigs from a whiskey bottle.
EastEnders boss Dominic Treadwell-Collins recently teased: "This is the start of a massive storyline for Steve McFadden that will take us right the way through to Easter."



It's obvious Havin raped him, he said it to Ben
ReplyDeleteWhich episode was it in where Phil told Ben Havin raped him?. I think I missed that one. I thought that Havin was shooting him up OE force feeding him alcohol. Explaining the drink problem he has yet again. I guess though if he admitted that to Ben it would explain the issues and the huge story line coming up for him.
DeleteIt's obvious Havin raped him, he said it to Ben
ReplyDelete