EastEnders Star Shocked: 'It's sad who dies Christmas Day'


Speaking to The Mirror, Lorna Fitzgerald who plays Abi Branning says it is "really sad" who dies on Christmas Day in Walford.

Lorna also explained that Abi has had a massive change from having all her family around her to none at all. Only now Abi is starting to realise that she has messed up a little.

In the last year, Abi has been a suspect in the LB case, her sister moved to New Zealand, her father went on the run and her boyfriend has his eye on Paul Coker.

With all that, Lorna really was shocked with who dies: “Yeah, that is something I didn't even know about," Lorna revealed. "That is sad actually who dies.”

Check out the video below.

Comments

  1. Has to be her grandmother cora cross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rip charlie n denny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I agree, I think fatboy is gonna get caught up in the vincent/Phil saga and prob get shot in the crossfire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat I think dies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rip Charlie slater & Fatboy you will truly be missed lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. much if Charlie died as he's not in Eastenders very often but please don't kill Fatboy! He is too nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the car crash with the Mitchell's and the Beales Jane is going to die. And I know it's not Phil as in the new year he is going to be diagnosed with liver disease due to alcohol. But I think Fat Boy is going to die by a shot fired by Vincent Hubbard that was meant for Phil. Wrong place wrong time for Fats :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fat boy as he's leaving anyway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fat boy I think as he is leaving the show

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dean is leaving so it's him that dies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment