Charlie Brooks Gets Emotional During Interview - Video

Charlie Brooks in emotional interview about her best friend's cancer battle.


Speaking on ITV's Lorraine, Charlie Brooks appeared with her best friend Lorna. Charlie speaks about how brave her friend is with her current battle against breast cancer.

"It's just so painful but the strength and how brave this woman is when I speak to her, how strong she is and how positive, it's just constant​," Brooks said. Continuing to tear up she said: "​I'm getting emotional. But she's so strong and positive. It just astounds me. I don't know if I could do it​."

Lorna was diagnosed in 2006 and has been battling stage four breast cancer since 2012.
The two were appearing on the show to publicise Second Hope, a new charity for people fighting against secondary breast cancer - a form that has spread to another part of the body and is incurable.

Speaking about her battle, Lorna said: "I came home from the hospital, having had the diagnosis. Charlie had gathered some of my friends at my house​."

"​ She got a train back especially so she could be with me, which was lovely. And we spent the evening celebrating getting better," Lorna added.

What a fantastically brave woman. Check out the Second Hope website and the video interview below.
 


Comments