Jake Wood has gone and bagged himself the Heat Magazine Award for 'Weirdest Crush' for the second year running. Jake, who is returning to Walford later this year can see the funny side: "I'm obviously the hottest weirdest ginger."
With the shirtless scene in EastEnders showing off his not-so-dad bod, and his hip thrusts on Strictly, it's not hard to see why he wouldn't have people falling at his feet.
"I must be the weirdest crush in the history of weird crushes," Wood joked. "I'm quite honoured. Last year I was delighted, and this year I'm even more bowled over. Lost for words.
"I must be slightly weirder than Ed and that's a great honour to me. I'm obviously the hottest weirdest ginger."
The top 10 celebs voted by Heat readers as their Weird Crush 2016 are:
1. Jake Wood (2015 winner)
2. Jon Richardson
3. Ed Sheeran
4. Richard Ayoade
5. Greg Davies
6. Jeff Hordley
7. Dom Parker
8. Richard Osman (2011 winner)
9. Ty Burrell
10. Himesh Patel
Anyways, well done Jake! Check out Jake's hips in this video from Strictly.


Comments
Post a Comment