Kellie & Danny Lead Tributes


Last nights EastEnders was an emotional one, I don't think I have seen so many packed bags in one episode!

Danny Dyer and Kellie Bright took to Twitter to express their sadness and wish Himesh and Maddy the best of luck.















It was only last month that it was announced the pair would be leaving, it left fans shocked. EastEnders showed in last nights episode that it can, sometimes have a happy ending.

Comments

  1. Hey this 66 year old Italian-American from NYC teared up upon their leaving! We are 9 years behind, but thanks to the internet I have watched every episode from 15 September 2015 till 22 April 2016. I loved the forgiveness and tearful eyes of Danny Dyer and as she said no acting Kellie's tears were real. Us watchers of soaps (or regular t.v. shows) forget the actors become family with their co-stars and staff! I am so sure there wasn't a dry eye on the set!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment