Danny Dyer Does What With His Moobs?!



Kellie Bright has revealed that Danny Dyer can't help but flash his fellow cast members. Don't worry, it's not what you think!

Kellie, who plays on screen wife Linda Carter, told The Daily Star: ‘Danny always has his man-boobs out. We have to tell him to put them away.

‘He treats them like pets and everything. He even has named for them. He calls them his Hairy Lils.
‘He just loves them. It’s quite sweet really.’


Danny has once said he would brave the surgeons knife to have them removed. He told The Sun: ‘I don’t mind having a couple of chins, I don’t mind having a bit of an arse on me or having a bit of a belly.

‘Do not give me a pair of t**s, please. Anything but t**s. Could I have them sucked out? Drained out? They irritate me.’

Don't worry Danny, I am pretty sure everyone will love you with or without moobs!

Comments