Ross Kemp on EastEnders "I think they're done with me"



Many fans are enjoying the return of Grant Mitchell, even if it is just a short lived one. We think you may want to make the most of it, Ross Kemp definitely thinks so.

"I think they're done with me," Ross said speaking to DigitalSpy. "When they invited me back, it was under an old producer - they've not mentioned to me that they want me to go back again.

"It was in the back of my mind that when I went back the second time, everyone said I'd suddenly become some kind of worthy individual, so I went back to try to play him from the old psychopathic Mitchell that he was and hopefully that will entertain, for a period.

"But it's not long haul for me. This [making his documentary films] is my passion - though I enjoy both of them. If someone offered me a lovely part in a nice drama, I'd do it without a shadow of a doubt, as long as it didn't interrupt my documentary work."


Ross explained how fantastic it has been, working with his old buddy's again after so many years. "I've not seen any of it yet, so I don't know how well I did, or how badly I did," he said.

"Hopefully I just fitted in with the cast. The cast were lovely, everyone was great. Do you know what?  It wasn't a holiday, because it was hard work. But a change was as good as a rest, in many respects, and it was great to work with Steve again, with Letitia."

"It brought back lots of weird thoughts and memories. I was there for 10 years and you become quite institutionalised there. It is a world within a world, where you spend more time with your pretend family than you do with your real family."

EastEnders returns tomorrow 7.30pm BBC One on BBC One

Comments

  1. Mr Producer please let him keep coming back X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes pls let him stay we live ross kemp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love u ross kemp . .ur the only good thing in eastenders and am speaking on behalf of the world pls dont go

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment