Big Beale Storyline In 2017!




It seems 2017 is going to be another big year for the Beales. Speaking to the Radio Times, he said: "Christmas will be a reasonably normal one, but I think we're going to have a big new year. That's going to be dramatic."

We don't think Christmas in Walford has ever been described as normal. New executive producer Sean O'Connor is keeping the storylines tightly under wraps. 


He continued: "I've been in to see Sean and we had a really good chat, I don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing which, as an actor, is disheartening at times [...] But that's part of being in a soap - not knowing."

We do know that the relationship between Steven and Lauren becomes even more strained, especially when the truth about Peter comes out.



"Peter's involvement can be done off-screen," He said. "However, me and Jaquelina Jossa would love to see him come back. 

"Peter is as much part of this story as Lauren and Steven are. I think we'll find just as much about Peter as we will about Steven and Lauren at the end of this story." And this isn't the first  time that Aaron has hinted about the return of Peter Beale.

"Steven returned to Walford to help the Beales, but also because he is running from something, we're always going to wonder whether he is the good son or bad son - and that brings Peter into play. Who should Lauren be with? Who should be home with Ian? It's an interesting question."

Comments