The big day has come, Ronnie will marry Jack Branning . . . again! It seems the day goes from bad to worse when Roxy causes even more trouble. This puts Ronnie in an awkward situation, will it be the fairytale wedding she was hoping for? Check out the newly released pictures below. ↓
This episode airs on BBC One on New Years Day













I used to watch EastEnders some years back when I was located in London. The show is quite popular there. Haven’t met much people who know about it here in the states. Though last month, I met an old friend when I was attending an event at one of the rental spaces for parties and he mentioned that he loved the series as well.
ReplyDeleteWhen looking for a bridal car, you should choose local companies first. The drivers are local, and they would know everything about the area. simonswhiteweddingcars.co.uk
ReplyDelete