![]() |
| ITV |
Appearing on This Morning today, Jasmine Armfield who plays Bex Fowler, spoke about her character's storyline.
We recently see Bex stand up to Madison and Alexandra, but they have now gotten into her head by grinding down her confidence. The three girls managed to worm their way into the Fowler household, continuing the bullying in Bex's own bedroom, destroying the one thing she can use to mentally take herself away from everything, her guitar.
![]() |
| BBC |
Jasmine was asked what advice she would give to Bex, or anyone struggling in the same situation, she said: "I think you really should speak up. I believe that a problem shared is a problem halved, so for [Bex], just speak out.
"Tell anybody – tell Stacey, tell Martin, tell Shaki, tell the school. Just tell somebody."
She also spoke about the actors who play Madison and Alexandra, saying: "They're fantastic, absolutely amazing. When we're filming they really do scare me, honestly.
"It's all in the eyes, their eyes are just fierce! They're really, really great at what they do."


Wow, she looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI was bullied at school and I hated it so I know how she feels when she plays Bex's. I still get bullied to this day and I hate it. If there is anyone who is getting bullied or has been then pls get in touch with me on 07826250201 as I can help. I do admire the people who play in eastenders as they have got so much to learn in so little time, and to know that Bex's is having trouble with Michelle is a hard one as me and my mum always fall out. I would love to be on 'this morning'
ReplyDelete