![]() |
| Lucy Benjamin - BBC |
The bosses have also gone to great lengths to keep hidden what happens after Lisa's shock return, "The monitors, which relay whatever is being filmed on the different sets, were turned off whenever I was filming, they’d just go blank so no one could see me." she explained.
![]() |
| EastEnders - BBC |
"Within 20 minutes and after I saw people like Natalie Cassidy, Dean Gaffney, Tish Dean and Steve McFadden it was like I had never been away. It was lovely to do a couple of scenes on the market too as Lisa started out as the market inspector." she explained.
When asked what was in store for Lisa during her brief return, Lucy said: "There’s lots of drama, lots of twists and turns you won’t see coming. I think there’s lots of history and you’ll see the old Lisa being played out that viewers recognise from before. I’ve got some great stuff with Phil and Sharon, and some beautiful scenes with Sonia and Lisa."
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One


Comments
Post a Comment