![]() |
| Redwater - Jessie Wallace |
Talking to Eamonn and Ruth on This Morning, Jessie Wallace appeared to promote her upcoming tour of Deathtrap – alongside former EastEnders and Holby City star Paul Bradley.
Viewers were left with one almighty cliffhanger in the final episode of Redwater, which see Alfie flatline on the operating table and Kat being pulled from the sea.
"Do you know what, I don't know if I'm dead or not! I've got no idea," she said.
"I always get this fear that Stacey [Fowler] is gonna get this phone call and say, 'Oh, Kat's dead'."
![]() |
| Redwater, BBC One |
Could @JessieWallaceUK @Ptjbrad imagine a @bbceastenders return? They can't remember if Kat and Nigel are alive, which could be a problem! pic.twitter.com/OTjOmQ6yq1
— This Morning (@thismorning) August 15, 2017
With the man who introduced the Slater family, John Yorke, back at the head of EastEnders, could we see the return of Walford's much loved couple?
EastEnders airs weeknight's on BBC One


Bring 'em back!!
ReplyDeleteYea bring back gobby Kat she really made that soap as far as I'm concerned. If Jessie doesn't need to come back fair enough she gave me loads of pleasure watching her . Good luck in whatever you choose to do next. XXX
ReplyDelete