The Taylor Family Grows As EastEnders Casts Singer/Actress

"I'm really looking forward to getting started and I can't wait to see the Square in the flesh. Walford here I come!"


Hannah Spearritt

It has been revealed that EastEnders have cast S Club 7's Hannah Spearritt, she will appear on our screens towards the end of the year.

The actress/singer is best known for being in the band but has a strong acting background in stage and screen, staring in movies such as Seed of Chucky, Utopia and Agent Cody Banks and television shows such as Death in Paradise, Casualty and of course Primeval.


Hannah will play Kandice Taylor, the younger sister of Karen. We have heard that she is just as rowdy as her older sister.

Speaking to Digital Spy about joining the soap, Spearritt said: "I'm over the moon to be joining the show, it's such a huge part of British telly."

Taylors, EastEnders
Hannah Spearritt

She continued: "I'm really looking forward to getting started and I can't wait to see the Square in the flesh. Walford here I come!"

EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One



Comments

  1. its roxy and ronnie all over but opposite of the posh version lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment