Kandice Taylor Storyline Revealed

Karen will turn up on Kandice's doorstep after heartbreaking events leave them seeking her help

Kandice Taylor, EastEnders

Hannah Spearritt's storyline has been revealed as Kandice Taylor makes her appearance over Christmas.

Karen will turn up on Kandice's doorstep after heartbreaking events leave them seeking her help.



After over-spending money to give her children their best Christmas ever, Karen is shocked when bailiffs turn up once again.

She is left devastated when the bailiffs take all the children's Christmas presents. She is still determined to have a good Christmas and suggests visiting her rich sister.

EastEnders, BBC One

Bernadette decides to do all the talking, hoping Kandice will take pity after hearing what the family have been through.

EastEnders are not giving away if Kandice will help her family out, but we're told to watch out for a Christmas miracle.



About joining the soap, Hanna recently said: "I'm over the moon to be joining the show, it's such a huge part of British telly. I'm really looking forward to getting started and I can't wait to see the Square in the flesh. Walford here I come!"

EastEnders, BBC One

EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One




Comments