![]() |
| EastEnders, BBC One |
Today it has been reported that John Yorke will bring back one of his much-loved characters to Walford, Kat Moon is said to make her return in 2018.
It is also said that John will bring back Kat with a bombshell storyline, meaning she survived the drowning in the final episode of Redwater.
When asked if Kat will be returning to the square, Jessie previously said: "I always get this fear that Stacey [Fowler] is gonna get this phone call and say, 'Oh, Kat's dead'."
It's not yet known if Alfie will be following in her footsteps, actor Shane Richie said: "So I'd like to sit here and go, 'Maybe I'll see how I feel about it'. Trust me, if I get the phone call from EastEnders... I loved being there. I've got a lot of friends that are still there.
"If I got the phone call to come back, I'd love the idea."
We will, of course, update you when more information is available.
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One


Can EastEnders please bring back Dawn Swan and a few others from the past. She was a fighter. She might do her bit in saving the market :)
ReplyDelete