![]() |
| EastEnders, BBC One |
Max Branning actor Jake Wood, has promised viewers that one of Max's best episodes ever will air this week.
Posting on Twitter on Monday night, he thanked fans for the support and revealed that Thursday's episode is "one of the best I've ever been involved in."
"Thanks for all the love tonight," he said. "Tomorrow night's ep is one of the best I've ever been involved in. From here till Xmas, hold onto your hats people.
Thanks for all the love tonight. Tomorrow nights ep is one of the best I’ve ever been involved in. From here till Xmas, hold onto your hats people 👏🏼 #EastEnders
— Jake Wood (@mrjakedwood) December 4, 2017
Think the ep I’m thinking of goes out this Thursday. Anyhow, some amazing stuff to come 👌🏼♥️ #eastenders #brannings https://t.co/9DTb4FwhKk
— Jake Wood (@mrjakedwood) December 4, 2017
"Think the [episode] I'm thinking of goes out this Thursday," he added. "Anyhow, some amazing stuff to come."
![]() |
| EastEnders, BBC One |
Legendary EastEnders writer Simon Ashdown has written Thursday's episode, one that focuses on the Branning family.
Simon has a history with the Branning family, writing the infamous Christmas day episode that see Max and Stacey's affair revealed.
John Yorke said to Digital Spy at the time: "Simon has delivered some of EastEnders' biggest moments, and I hope people will agree that his Christmas episodes are right up there with his very best work."
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One


Comments
Post a Comment