![]() |
| Jake Wood, Strictly Come Dancing |
Jake Wood who plays the scheming Max Branning has revealed that soap bosses have assured him that his future on EastEnders is safe.
Viewers were sure that the character would be axed after his revenge plan went horribly wrong, leading to Max's epic downfall over Christmas.
Speaking to The Sun, Jake said: "I know he's central to the plans for the next year and we'll see what happens.
"I think there's always potential for that character, he's a delight to play. I love playing him.
"I never know what he's going to do next so I wait as excited as everyone else to see what he's got planned. 2018 is going to be a year for the show.”
![]() |
| EastEnders, BBC One |
The future of the show with John Yorke at the helm is looking bright according to Jake: "I think it's been an up and down year admittedly for EastEnders but we're hitting a real peak at the moment and I think with John Yorke back in charge that will continue.
"There's a real excitement around the studios with people coming back, storylines that they've got planned.”
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment