Is Ben Mitchell Making A Return?

Harry Reid: "I think I have given away too much."

EastEnders, BBC One

Harry Reid has dropped a massive hint that the scene of him departing the ferry in France may not have been his final one!

Ben left Walford in January after trying to steal the stolen money from Aidan and the gang. Sadly for Ben, he later learned that the money was swapped for a bundle of newspapers


Currently, we see Phil Mitchell teaming up with Mel Owen in a bid to keep both their sons safe from Aidan and his ex-wife Ciara.

Although it looked to viewers that Ben has left for a new life in Europe, Harry Reid has put a spanner in the works by hinting to the Daily Star: "Ben loves his dad and will always speak to him if he beckons, and he has beckoned, so I imagine they will speak.

"I think that ultimately they'll sort it out between them and will hopefully have a very nice Christmas 2018." before adding: "I think I have given away too much."

EastEnders, BBC One

We will have to wait and see if Ben Mitchell pops up in a future episode, but would like the character to reappear to clear up any loose ends?

EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments