![]() |
| EastEnders, BBC One |
There's another big storyline in the pipeline for Max Branning, Jake Wood reveals that viewers will see a different side to the character.
Speaking to Gloucestershire Live, Jake said: "I've always thought Max can be redeemed, I hope he finds some happiness and stability this year but knowing Max, that might be unlikely.
"He has a big story coming up this year which I'm very excited about as I think it's something different. Watch this space."
![]() |
| EastEnders, BBC One |
It was revealed earlier this year that Max Branning would play a big part in the soap over the next year.
"I know he's central to the plans for the next year, and we'll see what happens" Wood said in January.
"I think there's always potential for that character. He's a delight to play. I love playing him. "I never know what he's going to do next, so I am as excited as everyone else to see what he's got planned."
EastEnders airs on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment