![]() |
| EastEnders, BBC One |
After three years on EastEnders, Vincent Hubbard will leave Walford after Richard Blackwood's time on the soap comes to an end.
Richard has already filmed his final scenes and his departure will air later in the spring.
Digital Spy have reported that Richard and soap bosses came to a mutual decision after he was presented with a storyline.
![]() |
| EastEnders, BBC One |
Speaking to Digital Spy, Richard said: "I have loved every minute of my time at EastEnders, and although I will be sad to say goodbye, after three years it feels the right time to leave.
"I have been truly blessed with some great storylines since the moment I joined, but when I was presented with my last story, I knew it was time for Vincent to depart Walford.
An EastEnders spokesperson have since said: "We can confirm that Richard will be leaving EastEnders this spring. Richard has been a great addition to the show and we wish him all the best for the future."
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment