![]() |
| EastEnders, BBC One |
In an interview with the Metro, Jessie Wallace has revealed that her feisty character Kat, will feud with Karen Taylor!
When asked if Kat Slater has met her match, Jessie said: "Karen Taylor, definitely. "I could tell you so much but I can’t. It’s really exciting. When I got the scripts I was screaming with laughter!"
Jessie will return to EastEnders this week, shortly after the local residents learn of her apparent death. She will arrive in true EastEnders fashion, walking in on her own wake.
"She basically turns up at her own wake and she’s got the debris to clear up, all the damage that a certain person has caused by saying that Kat’s dead."
![]() |
| EastEnders, BBC One |
Stacey Fowler will also have her hands full as Jessie reveals where the family will be living: "They’re all packed into Stacey’s house with Whitney and Tiffany. We were filming the other day with all of us in the kitchen and I thought: “This is a great household.”
When asked about Kat's love life, Jessie explained that it would be great for Shane to return, but says for now: "I want Kat to be single for a little while. It brings out the child side of her."
Kat will arrive in Walford over the coming week. You can read the entire interview over at Metro.co.uk


Comments
Post a Comment