Was Vincent's Exit Part of a Bigger Storyline?

EastEnders News and Gossip

EastEnders, BBC One

Speaking on BBC's The One Show, Tameka Empson may have revealed Vincent's fate after she was asked a question by a viewer.

Vincent was last seen in Walford after being duped into thinking that one of Aidan's thugs was a police detective.


When a viewer asked Tameka "when is Vincent coming back?" - Tameka responded by saying "He should be back already is what I’m saying! I don’t know! I don’t know when he’s coming back."

Tameka continued: "So watch this space! I hope he’s going to come bearing gifts as well. He can’t be away for a little while and come back with nothing."

EastEnders, BBC One

When his exit was announced, Richard said that leaving was needed for the storyline, but what storyline? Fans are now left wondering if it's all part of a bigger story that would play out later this year and could actually see the return of Fatboy.



Ricky Norwood who played Fatboy, voiced his eagerness to return to the soap despite his character being bumped off, off screen. Do you expect to see Vincent back in Walford before the year is out, and if so will he be alone?

If EastEnders have no intention of bringing Fatboy back, they really need to wrap up the story for the sake of the viewers. In soapland, no body means the character is alive and well!

EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments