Actor Hints at Possible Return Just Months After Leaving EastEnders

Harry Reid and John Yorke spoke about Ben's returning with a french boyfriend.

EastEnders, BBC One

Speaking to OK! Online, Harry Reid who played Ben Mitchell has hinted that his character could be back by Christmas with a new boyfriend, less than a year after leaving Walford.

Harry said: "Me and the director always said that [Ben] went out to Calais and he's gonna come back as Benjamin Michelle with a French boyfriend, which would be quite nice. But we I'll see. I'm focusing 100 per cent on Witness for the Prosecution right now".



"We have to think of it logically. He only got 10 grand because he lost the other heist money. "I personally think that if he's gonna go anywhere he's going to go to Portugal to see Grant, because you can get to Portugal from Calais easily".

EastEnders, BBC One

His latest interview also teases the possible return of Grant Mitchell, giving way to a good old fashioned Mitchell Christmas!

Would you like to see the Mitchell family reunited for the festive period?



EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.



Comments