![]() |
| Image by Walford East |
We all watched over the festive period as Stacey Fowler let her feelings for Max Branning take over, resulting in the break up of her marriage to Martin.
Speaking to OK! Online, Jake Wood has opened up about his future in Walford, including that obvious spark between his character and Stacey.
Last night it was revealed that Max's marriage to his ex sister-in-law Rainie, was nothing more than a business deal between the pair. He is trying to portray an image to the social services in order to get custody of his granddaughter, Abi. So does his love belong to another?
![]() |
| EastEnders, BBC One |
When asked about Max's feelings for Stacey, Jake said: "Well, as we saw at Christmas, he declared his love for her, I think those feelings are still there, I think they'll always be there.
"They've got a real history, Max and Stacey and I think deep down he loves her but obviously he’s had to put all those feelings to one side because of Martin."
But when asked if there is a possible future for the pair, he said: "Ultimately he wants her to be happy, so for now all those feelings are put to one side but I’m sure they will resurface again at some point," he added.
![]() |
| EastEnders, BBC One |
The one person who has her eye on Max this time around is Kat Slater, Jake said: "Kat's always fiery, she’s a great character, an iconic character so I’m sure they'll come to blows at some point."
For the full interview, visit OK! Online - EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.



Comments
Post a Comment