Blackwood Excited About Final Scene: "It's amazing!"

"Trust me, we made sure that we nailed it"

EastEnders, BBC One

Vincent Hubbard will leave EastEnders next week and Richard Blackwood is certain that viewers will be talking about his final scenes for some time.

Speaking on Channel 4's Sunday Brunch, the actor said: "It's amazing, I'm not going to lie,"

"It was quite emotional when we shot the final scene, and literally... because everybody I worked with in my final scene is who I also started with, so there was hugging and a bit of tears.



"But trust me, we made sure that we nailed it so that the audience are speaking about it thereafter."

"I've been very lucky with EastEnders," Richard added. "I've always wanted to do acting, and EastEnders, working with the likes of Tameka [Empson], who I love...

EastEnders, BBC One

"It's been such an acting class, and everybody there is like such a family unit. Everybody there... I'm going to miss it."

Let us know what you think EastEnders have planned for Vincent's exit.

EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.



Comments