![]() |
| British Soap Awards, ITV |
Ex-EastEnders actress Jacqueline Jossa explained that her comment about self-harm was taken out of context during last night's British Soap Awards.
When Hollyoaks won the Best Storyline Award for their self-harm storyline, Jacqueline was seen turning to Lacey Turner and saying "I think they all self-harm on that show." - Video Below.
When viewers reacted online, Jacqueline insisted that the comment was taken out of context:
![]() |
| Instagram: @jacjossa |
"I answered with, I'm not actually sure, 'I think they all self-harmed on that show'. I didn't watch the show, I only went from the clip I saw previous, which involved three girls on a bed.
"I haven't watched the show recently so don't actually know, but always love it and wasn't discrediting. I was literally answering what the storyline was.
"I know that self-harm isn't a joke, obviously, and love any soap that tackles hard stories. It's been taken out of context! Jake Wood's story involved self-harm too. I wasn't hating, I was answering a question. Sorry for [the] offence!!"
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment