![]() |
| EastEnders, BBC One |
With Maddy's debut in Casualty in just a few days, the actress spoke to Digital Spy about a possible return to EastEnders.
Maddy Hill played Nancy Carter from 2014-2016, leaving with Tamwar Masood, both much-loved characters.
When asked about returning, Maddy said: "Totally. I have always said that I'd never say no. I loved everyone I worked with and Danny and Kellie are still there. I would definitely have an open mind about it – definitely.
![]() |
| Casualty, BBC One |
"I am still very much in touch with the Carter family and I was hanging out with Himesh [Patel, who played Tamwar] last week as he was in Cardiff. I am very much still in touch with the cast."
"I was really ready to go and do loads of theatre. I felt like I had a lot of pent-up live performance in me and I found it really fun getting back on stage. And then after that, I felt ready to go back on screen. It's been a very nice arc."
Maddy's first appearance in Casualty will air on Saturday 14th July, BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment