Jake Wood has hinted at a possible return for Jacqueline Jossa who plays his on-screen daughter, Lauren Branning, who left the soap earlier this year after the death of her sister, Abi, played by Lorna Fitzgerald.
Speaking to Digital Spy, Jake said: "Lauren hasn't been killed off, obviously Max is still in the show and she has a lot of other family in it as well. It's like any other character that is still out there – it's always open.
![]() |
| BBC |
"I always thought she would return eventually – she just needed some time at home to be a mum, which she's done. So now I think it will just be up to her when she's ready.
"I don't know whether that is now or not, but I would love her to come back. I think she's a great actress and a real asset to the show. It would be great. " he continued.
Jake will be taking a short break from the soap to focus on his boxing tour early next year.
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment