Bev Slater & Kat Moon Go Head-To-Head on Christmas Day!

One character will be left for dead before the day is over.



Ahead of the big Christmas Day reveal, Kat Moon goes head-to-head with Hayley's mum, Bev. These new pictures show the moment Bev turns up at the Slater house where a fearful Hayley asks her if she will take her and Cherry in, but things soon get heated between them.


Kat overhears the commotion and stands up for Hayley, but little does she know that her day is about to descend into chaos when the truth about Alfie and Hayley is exposed…

Things will be worse for Alfie after the revelation as recent spoilers report that he will be left for dead before the day is over.

BBC
Speaking to Digital Spy about the Christmas Day episode, Shane Richie said: "Obviously I can’t tell you what it is, but even when I read it, I went: 'Oh, you can’t do that, you can’t do that, we’ve tipped it over the edge now'.

"And it’ll be interesting 'cos I’m doing panto on Boxing Day – I’m sitting there thinking, 'I can put that gag in'. It’s just a real, massive cliffhanger on Christmas Day."


EastEnders air this episoe on Tuesday 25th December on BBC One.

Comments