With Christmas almost over, Mel Owen will be gearing up for her New Year wedding next week, but new details about the big day have been revealed.
Mel has been plotting her revenge against Ray, after finding out he is married to two different women, fathering children with both of them.
Maddie has already tried to back out of Mel's plan, but during their pre-wedding meeting, Maddie expresses her wish to stay out of it altogether.
With the wedding within touching distance, Mel is left fighting to keep Ray's wife on board.
![]() |
| BBC |
Speaking to Digital Spy about the big episode, Tamzin who plays Mel said: "I can’t go into details about what happens in the woods, apart from the fact that we were in them until 4am for quite a few nights. We had a brilliant time and it was like not filming on the show because of the location."
"I'm not sure I’ll want my children to watch it if you know what I mean, it’s like a horror or the darker side of EastEnders and it can be scary. I know when I was doing it, I was scared. But I’m all up for the darkness."
![]() |
| BBC |
Whatever the outcome, which will most certainly result in at least one death, 2019 will get off to a bad start for some residents of Albert Square.
EastEnders air these scenes on New Year's Day, 8pm on BBC One.



Comments
Post a Comment