EastEnders has confirmed that Ben Mitchell will be returning to Walford, but the part has been recast and will be played by Max Bowden of Waterloo Road fame.
Ben's return will be part of Lola Pearce's return with their daughter Lexi. Speaking to The Sun, Max said: “I’m so excited to be joining the cast of EastEnders and taking on the role of Ben Mitchell. “
I’ve always been a fan of the show so to be joining one of the most iconic families in soap is beyond exciting. I can’t wait to get started and see what’s in store for Ben.” - Max will be the sixth actor to play the part.
Kate Oates also told The Sun: “With Max in the role, we will be exploring the aspects of Ben’s character that have been allowed to develop during his time away from the Square: unfettered by old loyalties, and out of the long shadow of his father, Phil.”
![]() |
| BBC |
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment