There's no doubt that Alfie will always be Kat's man in the moon, but senior executive producer Kate Oates has revealed that there are some changes coming for Kat in 2019.
Speaking to the Express, Kate Oates said: "I'm excited about moving Kat on with refreshing dynamics. I feel that is really important,"
"But with Kat and Alfie, they will always have that [special relationship and bond], and if you wanted to bring it back to that, you absolutely could.
"I'm also interested in refreshing it and doing different things. I'll go with anything."
![]() |
| BBC |
Although Alfie is leaving Walford, Kate has expressed her desire for the character to return again in the future: "Shane has created such an icon in Alfie that you never know. "You don't come back at Christmas for nothing. He did really well with that.
"I would work with Shane again. He's Alfie, he's awesome. At the moment, his storyline – he's got a good one."
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment