Kate Oates Teases More Returnees!

"We've got a couple more secret returnees coming"



Senior Executive Producer Kate Oates has revealed her excitement over more returnees in 2019. It was announced recently that Mary the punk and Lofty will be returning, along with Lola Pearce, but the soap boss has said that there are some surprise returns this year.


During a Twitter Q&A, Kate revealed: "We've got some great returnees planned," Kate said. "You already know that Lola's coming back so I'm looking forward to seeing her in the Square.

"We've got a couple more secret returnees coming as well which I won't tell you too much about now but I will tell you that there's one coming back in spring that I'm really super excited about.

BBC

"It's going to be for a fairly short stint but i think it's going to have a really huge impact so they're part of my big plans for 2019."

Who would you like to see return to Walford?


Comments

Post a Comment