Character Makes Shocking Return: "I have unfinished business"

Fan favourite will return to Walford this year!




EastEnders has confirmed this evening that Robert Kazinsky will be reprising the role of Sean Slater, returning to Walford this year.

Sean was last seen in the soap 10 years ago when he and Roxy Mitchell plunged into a frozen lake.


Speaking to Digital Spy, the actor said: "This year marked ten years since Sean fled from Walford after plunging into a frozen lake – a decade since I left the studio at Elstree and Sean Slater behind to move to the USA to chase a dream that seemed so farfetched,"

BBC

"I have unfinished business in Albert Square and am thrilled to be returning to what I still consider to be my home, however briefly." he continued.

EastEnders are of course keeping tight lipped about his return storyline, but Robert did insist that he can't wait to be a part of the Slater family once again: "I can't wait to see my Slaters again and see what's in store for Sean as he brings an evolved animal to Albert Square."


Head showrunner Kate Oates said: "As an actor, Rob created a modern EastEnders icon in Sean. And as a creative, he has had much input in his returning story. "It's exciting to work with an actor with Rob's drive, passion, and eye for detail, and I can't wait to see the impact his arrival has on the Square amidst those who loved or loathed the troubled Sean Slater."

EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.



Comments

Post a Comment