EastEnders Cast Neon Jungle Singer as Chantelle Baker

Trouble for Karen as her eldest daughter makes her way to Walford



EastEnders has revealed that Chantelle Baker - Karen Taylor's eldest daughter - will be played by Neon Jungle singer Jessica Kate Plummer.

Chantelle will arrive in Walford later this spring, being reunited with her mum Karen, father Mitch and her siblings.


Lorraine Stanley who plays Karen Taylor, revealed late last year: "I can't wait. I'm so excited to learn more about Chantelle, see what their history is and what Chantelle is up to now. So yes, the Taylors are expanding, which is really exciting.

BBC
"Karen hasn't seen her daughter for so long, so I think there might be a bit of tension there. Chantelle has created a new life for herself, so it will be interesting to see how she reacts to Karen and all her siblings."



Chantelle is said to be loud and bolshie, but lovable, just like her mother! - Are you excited to see the latest member of Karen's family arrive in Walford?


EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments