Video: EastEnders' Lacey Turner Opens Up About Her Two Miscarriages

"Was my steak not cooked properly? Did I lift the box?' You drive yourself insane about all these things you might have done."



EastEnders' actor Lacey Turner appeared on today's This Morning to discuss her pregnancy, and also her heartbreaking story about experiencing two miscarriages.

Lacey revealed that she started questioning whether she was responsible for the miscarriages:"It's a really confusing time, I thought, 'What did I do?' You sort of think, 'Was my steak not cooked properly? Did I lift the box?' You drive yourself insane about all these things you might have done."


When the couple recently found out they were pregnant, Lacey refused to get excited following her previous experience: "I sort of ignored it until I was about 10 weeks. "It was not until I got until 20 weeks that I thought [we're going to have a baby]."


Stacey Fowler will be leaving Walford later this year when the actor takes her maternity leave. - This Morning airs weekdays on ITV.

Comments