Viewers were treated to the arrival of Sean Slater at the end of last night's episode (Friday 26th April) and fans want the troubled Slater to stick around, but will he?
It was revealed earlier this year that Robert would be returning to the soap, but sadly he won't be around for long due to work commitments. The actor is one of many Walford residents who has gone on to great things in America, both on the big and small screens.
Speaking to The Mirror, Robert revealed that he was sad that he couldn't do more scenes with Jessie Wallace who plays Kat: “It would have been brilliant to do more with her but as I’m back for such a short amount of time we couldn’t.”
![]() |
| BBC |
Long term fans of the show will remember that Sean and Ruby were once an item, and he actually had an argument with Ruby's father Johnny Allen, causing the heart attack that would kill him.
Rob revealed that he would have loved more scenes with Louisa who plays Ruby: “I would have loved more with Ruby too, I wanted desperately for Sean to realise that what he did to Johnny Allen was wrong, he took someone’s father.
![]() |
| BBC |
“And I would have loved for him and Ruby to have scenes where Sean realised what he had actually done all those years ago and say sorry.” he continued.
So the question we all want to know is, would Rob return to Walford again in the future?: “I have to say I’ve enjoyed every single second of it. I’m not sure what more there would be for Sean, but as long as Stacey and the Slaters are there, there’s always a reason for Sean to return"
"You don’t know that’s going to happen in the future. “It’s been ten years and I love this character, these people, this place, so never say never…”
The fallout of Sean's return airs all next week on BBC One.



Comments
Post a Comment