Gilliant Wright has opened up about her reaction to finding out that Jean Slater was going to be diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
The video shows Gillian, along with producer Jon Sen, discuss their reactions to finding out that Jean was about to face the fight of her life: "My heart absolutely plummeted and I felt punched in the stomach," Wright remembered.
"I was quite shocked by my reaction, really. "Because it was such a big thing. It is such a big thing. I felt a bit overwhelmed by it, but at the same time, I felt chuffed that they felt I was good enough to carry a story like that."
#EastEnders actress Gillian Wright and Executive Producer Jon Sen discuss Jean Slater’s storyline and her brave climb in the first part of our exclusive chat. pic.twitter.com/8SLI1gLe2z
— BBC EastEnders (@bbceastenders) April 4, 2019
EastEnders continues on Monday 8th April on BBC One.

Comments
Post a Comment