EastEnders has revealed that Bianaca Jackson will be returning to Walford later this year. Patsy Palmer, who lives in Los Angeles, will return for a short stint to be recruited with her on-screen daughter Tiffany.
Executive producer Jon Sen revealed to The Sun that Bianca was one face he wanted to see back in Walford: "When I joined the show in January, bringing Bianca Jackson back to the Square was high on my wish list,"
"I'm thrilled to announce that Patsy's agreed to return to reprise her iconic creation in a blistering storyline that will grip fans this autumn. There is no-one more excited than me to see her step back into Albert Square again. I simply cannot wait."
The news comes ahead of Robbie Jackson's return to Walford as Dean Gaffney's break has come to an end.
Details surrounded her return storyline will be revealed soon. Are you excited to see Bianca back in Walford?


Rickaaaaayyyyy
ReplyDelete