Danny Dyer Reveals Mick's Huge New Storyline

Credit: Instagram @scottishkenny

It was recently revealed that Mick Carter will suffer a heart attack in an upcoming storyline, but actor Danny Dyer has revealed that soap writers are giving him a more long term story to get his teeth into.

As the date of Ollie's autism assessment approaches, it becomes clear that the stress of family life starts to take its toll on the pub landlord, with Danny Dyer calling the storyline "powerful stuff".


Speaking to The Sun, Danny explained: "I’ve got some really powerful stuff coming up with Kellie [Bright] and stuff I can’t talk about at the moment but it’s good. "Mick is going to go through some really [big] mental health issues, that’s all I can say."

BBC

EastEnders are said to be working with a number of mental health charities in order to get the storyline as accurate as possible.

Danny also expressed his admiration for Kate Oates: "It feels like Kate Oates has brought the show back, she is the Queen and we are all hopelessly in love with her."

More details to follow.

EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.

Comments