Since returning to Walford in 2016, Louise Mitchell has had her fair share of drama, but 22 year-old Tilly Keeper who plays the young Mitchell has revealed that changes are coming for the maturing character.
Speaking to The Sun, the actor expressed her excitment for Louise and her pregnancy storyline: "It's been a really lovely storyline to get my teeth into. I think it's really going to help develop the character, which is something I'm really excited about. I really wanted Louise to mature and claim responsibility for her actions."
![]() |
| BBC |
Tilly also explains how Louise will mature as a character: "I think a pregnancy storyline is the best way for that to happen. The girl's got to have a wake-up call sometime that the world doesn't revolve around her, and bringing another little human into the world is going to do the trick."
Louise Mitchell is currently expecting Keanu Taylor's child, but step-mum Sharon also discovered she was pregnant, and being soapland, it's very unlikely that Phil is the father!
It's unknown when EastEnders plan on revealing the truth about Sharon and Keanu's affair, but things take a twist next week when Keanu Taylor is kidnapped.
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment