Patsy Palmer appeared on This Morning today to speak about her return to Albert Square later this summer.
Patsy, who has played Bianca Jackson on and off since 1993, now lives in Malibu and has been a successful DJ since she moved out to America in 2014.
Speaking to Holly and Phil, Patsy revealed that she is currently back at Elstree filming EastEnders, but when Holly asked if Bianca is returning to Walford because of Tiffany's current storyline, Patsy said: "I've always said that when you have those major storylines, it's always a bit odd sometimes when major characters don't return"
![]() |
| BBC |
Patsy then went on the reveal the moment she received the call to return: "Usually they have people back and you have to be there for a year, and that wouldn't work for me"
"When I got the call to say 'do you want to come back for a short stint?' I was like, yeah I'll go back!" she continued.
When asked about living in America where nobody knows who she is, Patsy dropped another bombshell when she revealed her real name: "My name's Julie, really, so I thought I'm going to get back to calling myself my real name"
Patsy is due to be back on our screens over the summer.
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment