Rob Kazinsky has had an extremely successful acting career in Hollywood, but he also holds EastEnders close to his heart. Speaking to The Daily Star about his upcoming movie, Rob revealed that he is still in contact with soap boss Kate Oates: “If I had a great job offer in England then I’d be back. And as long as Kate, Gillian and Lacey are at Eastenders there’s always a possibility.
Rob continued: "There’s no plan at the moment but I’m still in touch with Kate. I’ve been here for ten years and I’m about to become an American. I came here on a Green Card and stayed here but the fact that I’m becoming an American means I get second passport, and can go anywhere.
![]() |
| BBC |
“But do you know what? I’ve worked with Oscar winning actors and hand on my heart, when I went back I couldn’t keep up. “99 percent of actors couldn’t do what the likes of Gillian Wright, Lacey Turner and Jake Wood do on a daily basis, delivering a high quality performance with no rehearsals, day after day. It’s hard. And people do not give soap actors the credit they deserve.
Rob new film Love or Money will be available from tomorrow.
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment