In an interview with the Daily Star, Tameka Empson who plays Kim Fox has confirmed that she will be returning to our screens this Christmas.
"She's coming back soon. And I'm hoping it will be a big storyline. With Kim Fox it's got to be big. We can't just have her turning up at the cafe. I don't know what I'll be doing. All I know is it will be a Christmas cracker!" she said.
"It will be great to be back on set. Being at EastEnders is like going on a holiday. Even though it's work, I enjoy it.
"I've had fans saying they want to see Kim back on the show, which is really nice. It's really lovely. I do miss playing her. She keeps me on my toes. She keeps me busy."
![]() |
| Instagram / Richard Blackwood |
"What I love is that we have seen Kim grow. She's not a one-trick pony. Initially she was the happy factor, which was great. But now she's a mother and we’ve seen her manoeuvre through life. I'll be back for a good while. I don't want them to kick me out."
Tameka also revealed that she has been working on a secret project while away from the show. What brings Kim back to Walford? Could it be Vincent? - Let us know what you think.
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment