EastEnders has confirmed that Peter Beale will be returning to Walford, and this time Dayle Hudson has been revealed as the seventh incarnation of the character.
Current executive producer Jon Sen revealed to Digital Spy: "As soon as I met Dayle, I knew he’d be the one to bring Peter Beale back to Walford," he said. "Peter's a young man with a big heart but a bruised soul and Dayle's a talented actor who captures his complexity perfectly. I welcome him to the company and can't wait to start working with him.”
![]() |
| BBC |
Peter has been living in New Zealand since 2015 after the character struggled to live in the same place his twin sister died. Returning in 2020, Peter will initially struggle to living back in Walford, especially with his brother, Bobby, back on the scene.
Could the return of Peter spark the return in the New Year of another much loved character? Many fans now believe that his return will undoubtedly see the return of Lauren Branning.
Speaking about joining the soap, Dayle revealed: “I am really grateful and excited to have the opportunity to work on such an institution of British television, alongside some incredible actors," Hudson said.
"Peter has been away for some time so I can’t wait to find out what he's been up to and I'm very excited to see what the future holds for him.”
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment